Terms of Service
Author Terms of Service
- You agree that you are the original author of each article you submit. If you have hired a ghost writer, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit.
- There are no guarantees that your articles will be accepted for publication in our directory. It is at our sole discretion whether or not to include your articles. If published, we reserve the right to remove any articles at any time.
- We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for your articles if we find them to be classified wrong. You can suggest a category by writing a simple mail using the email address support at ArtikelPage.com
- By submitting your articles to www.ArtikelPage.com, you agree to allow us to: Publish your article on www.ArtikelPage.com and any of its article directory partners. Publish your article in RSS format for other web sites to syndicate. Publish your article in our real time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
- You agree to not include any affiliate links in the body of your article. If you are trying to promote an affiliate program, please set up your own domain and link to it in your resource box.
- www.ArtikelPage.com may at any time translate your article into various languages for our sister sites. Your article will remain complete with your resource box.
- We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time.
- We reserve the right to include advertising on any pages on this site including pages that display your articles.
- Articles are not allowed but not limited to; gambling, poker, casino, betting related articles, beer and alcohol related articles, tobacco related articles, drug related, porn, sex, escort, swing articles, ebook related articles etc.
- No HTML is allowed in the article body and the about the author section. Use plain text links in the about the author section.
- Do not submit articles that previously submitted and approved. If you have any doubt if the article exists in the site, please use the 'Advanced Search' in the site.
- Do not submit articles multiple times. Only one submission is enough. If you submit articles multiple times, we will be in a confusion and the result will be deletion of all articles.
- Do not submit to multiple categories. Please choose the best category for your article and submit your articles. Multiple category submission is not allowed and it will consider as multiple submission.
- Please take the time to submit to the correct categories.
- If you use Private Label Articles, ensure that you rewrited it as much as possible.
- Articles below 300 words will be declined.
Publisher Terms of Service
- ArtikelPage.com do not allow to republish articles in your website. You can only republish title and small description. The title must point to original article in ArtikelPage.com
- You must not change, edit, or reword any part of the article published in ArtikelPage.com
- You agree to never use any articles obtained from www.ArtikelPage.com in any form of Spam or unsolicited mail or email.
- You agree to not publish any articles on sites that contain hate, racist, warez, porn, or any other illegal material.
- You agree to never sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles individually or in a compilation.
You agree to not hold www.ArtikelPage.com liable in any form or matter. www.ArtikelPage.com is simply a repository for authors and publishers. If you have an issue with someone plagiarizing/stealing your original work, however, please contact us on support at ArtikelPage.com email address and we will remove the article in question immediately upon proof of copyright. Note: ArtikelPage.com will require proof of copyright based on previous dates and URL's where the article in question was previously published by you.
We, www.ArtikelPage.com do not endorse any author, web site, or product mentioned in any articles not written by the ArtikelPage.com team. All articles published by www.ArtikelPage.com are not meant to be used for legal, medical, or any other type of advice. All articles are for informational purposes only.